You’ve probably heard of luxury candles – but luxury candle accessories? It’s true – candle accessories are the hot new trend in the world of scented and luxury candles. Have every type of luxury candle and now want something to make your candle experience even more enjoyable? Need to buy a great gift for the person who has everything (including every truly great candle)? Candle accessories are the answer. In some cases, candle accessories can even help your luxury candles last longer. There are many types of candle accessories to choose from:
1) Lighters. Of course, you could light your luxury candles with any old match or fluid lighter, but the most beautiful candles deserve a beautiful lighter. Plus, if you are always fumbling for matches or lighters, a beautiful lighter that is designed like a fine work of art will likely solve your problem. You can keep your beautiful lighter right by your candles, enhance your décor, and always be ready when you want to unwind with a scented candle.
2) “Oops” tools. Let’s face it: no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. When those accidents happen with hot, dripping wax, the results can be messy. Untreated, hot wax can cause spots and stains on your carpets, ruining your furnishings. However, wax and spot removers can remove wax stains and can allow you to enjoy your candles with complete peace of mind.
3) Tool sets. Tool sets combine the most popular accessories into one beautifully packaged set. The Wickman Candle Tool Set of 3, for example, contains everything you need to enjoy your luxury candles: a wick trimmer, a wick dipper and a bell snuffer. Everything is elegantly presented in a box, making this a perfect (and thoughtful gift).
4) Wick trimmers. Wick trimmers, as their name implies, help you snip and trim your wick easily and safely. While you can use scissors, wick trimmers are designed to help you trim wicks safely (long handles ensure you don’t get near the flame). Wick trimmers also ensure that the wick is cut cleanly each time, minimizing soot. Plus, wick trimmers can ensure you won’t damage your wicks while trying to trim. If you’ve been ruining your favorite scissors by trimming wicks, it may be time for a wick trimmer.
5) Snuffers. Snuffers are often shaped like little bells and they help you put out a candle safely and effectively – with minimal smoke and soot. Snuffers have a long and rich history and look quite elegant. They also ensure that you are not blowing soot and wax about as you try to put out your candles. When you blow on a candle, you can also sometimes move the hot wax, creating an uneven burn surface. You can prevent this with good snuffers, potentially helping your candles last longer.
6) All-purpose tools. Of course, you might not want a drawer-full of candle accessories. If this is the case, an all-purpose candle tool such as the Wickman Candle Tool might be right for you. The 6” Wickman Candle Tool can help you dig out buried wicks and can help you snuff out a candle without smoke. The long handle ensures that your hand stays safe and never gets close to the flame.