Even with so many luxury scented candles on the market today (and new ones introduced each year), customers continue to adore Voluspa candles. There are several reasons for the brand loyalty:
1) Voluspa candles offer customers high quality and value. These candles were first created in the kitchen of Troy and Traci Arntsen in 1999. Since then, Voluspa candles continue to be hand-poured, with the same meticulous attention to detail as always. Thanks to Troy’s engineering knowledge and Traci’s botanical know-how, the candles are designed to smell wonderful while being clean-burning and long-lasting. Carefully made from soy, apricot, and coconut waxes, the unique composition of Voluspa candles means that each candle glows stunningly and offers a high quality fragrance throw. Both customers and industry experts have praised Voluspa candles for their quality.
2) Voluspa candles are stunning beautiful. Most customers want a candle that makes their home smell wonderful but also adds to the décor of every room. Voluspa candles certainly deliver on both counts. Packaged in beautiful floral motives and housed in wonderful reusable glasses, Voluspa candles look stunning in every room. Interior designers and Hollywood celebrities routinely use Voluspa candles to make homes and hotel rooms cozy and beautiful.
3) Voluspa candles come in wonderful collections, perfect for any style. Voluspa Japonica Collection, for example, is a beautiful collection inspired by Japanese papermaking designs and exotic fragrances from the Far East. The more recent Voluspa Maison Blanc Candle Collection uses clean and elegant packaging as well as luxurious, classic scents. The newer Voluspa Maison Noir Candle Collection is based on vintage art and features exotic and spicy fragrances, perfect for any home. This collection includes the Voluspa Maison Noir Ambre Lumiere Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Apricot & Aprilia Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Black Figue & Chypre Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Crisp Champagne Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Lichen & Vetiver Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Tuberosa di Notte Candle, the Voluspa Maison Noir Vacarro Orange & Myrrh Candle, and the Voluspa Maison Noir Vervaine Olive Leaf Candle
4) Voluspa candles feature a variety of luxurious fragrances. There are dozens on Voluspa candles and scents to choose from, so that customers can create their own signature scent prints by combining scents or can explore and change up the Voluspa Baltic Amber Candle, the Voluspa Burmese Rosewood Candle, the Voluspa Capri Fig Frangipani Candle, the Voluspa Champaca Bloom & Fern Candle, the Voluspa French Cade & Lavender Candle,the Voluspa Goji & Tarocco Orange Candle, and the Voluspa Santiago Huckleberry Candle. The Voluspa Maison Blanc Candles include elegant scents such as the Voluspa Maison Blanc Elysian Garden Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Gardenia Colonia Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Laguna Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Macaron Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Orangerie D’Azahar Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Pink Citron Candle, the Voluspa Maison Blanc Saijo Persimmon Candle, and the Voluspa Maison Blanc Suede Blanc Candle.
5) Voluspa candles are wonderful for gift-giving. Everyone appreciates a luxury candle, so Voluspa candles are perfect for those hard-to-shop-for gift recipients. Appropriate for any occasion, Voluspa candles are so beautifully packaged that they usually do not even need wrapping. Plus, the makers of Voluspa candles make gift sets and home fragrance collections which are sure to meet all your gifting needs.