If you’re still running around trying to cross people off your gift list, there’s one secret you should know: scented candles make great gifts for just about everyone on your list. In fact, they can really save you time and work this year. Holiday gifts are wonderfully flexible and can help out at this time of year in many ways:
1) Scented candles make great emergency gifts. You know that it happens every year: someone you weren’t expecting a gift from show up at your door with a gift. With scented candles, you don’t have to worry. Just wrap a few Christmas scented candles or gift sets and set them aside. If anyone surprises you with a gift, you have something lovely to give in return. If you’re not surprised this year, those extra scented candles are a great way to treat yourself after the holidays.
2) Scented candles are great for decorating your home. If you want to make your home light up, smell great, and look great, beautiful scented candles are a wonderful option. You can group them together as a centerpiece for your holiday meal or light them all over your home for a wonderful scented decoration.
3) Scented candles are great for hard-to-shop for people on your list. You know the ones: you can’t think of a thing to get them. Christmas candle gifts are wonderful because everyone loves them: teens love scented candles, men love them, women love them, and couples love them. When you don’t know what to get, buy scented candles. They’re always sure to please.
4) Scented candles are a great gift for you. It’s not just your gift list you need to worry about. At this time of year, life can really get hectic and it can be hard to rest. Scented candles are an ideal way to let your hair down. Just sitting in a darkened room with some scented lit candles lets you relax and truly consider the real meaning of Christmas. Taking a bath by candlelight or romancing a loved one by candlelight are two more great ways to relax with candles.
5) Christmas candle gift sets are a great way to explore a new candle fragrance. Many candle manufacturers produce candle sets at this time of year, and these make a great present for yourself. If you love candles, these can be a great way to explore some new candle scents inexpensively, as sets usually include several candles in one beautifully decorated box. For example, check out the Archipelago Black Forest 4 Piece Candle Votive Set, the Belle Fleur Petite Trio Exotic Wood Candle Gift Set, the Burn Votive Candle Gift Set of 3, the D.L. & Co. Miniature Scallop Candle Gift Set, the Diptyque White Mini Candle Gift Set, the Jonathan Adler Muse Votive Set of 2 Candles, the Modern Alchemy D.L. & Co. History Candle Gift Set (Vol. 1 or 2), the Tocca Candle Gift Set, the Voluspa Maison Blanc 8 Candle Gift Set, or others. All are a wonderful affordable luxury.