It’s no secret that candles can help set the mood. Whether you are in the mood for unwinding or dancing all night, candles are the perfect way to create the mood you want. That’s because scented candles use the power of aromatherapy to sent powerful signals to your brain and your mind responds in kind with just the mood you are trying to set. Whether you are trying to relax or romance that special someone, luxury scented candles also use the power of lighting and the power of beautiful color to help you set the right pace. What mood do you want to set tonight? Why not consider:
1) Romantic. Set the tone for loving with candles. Candles are perfect for romance because most of us associate candle-lit dinners and low lighting with seduction. Candles are perfect for ushering in romance because they combine visual beauty with soft, flattering light and add a good dose of delicious fragrance. They simply tickle the senses and help you get sensual. According to aromatherapy experts, some of the scents that promote romance include oranges, roses, ylang ylang, and patchouli, to name just a few. The Belle Fleur Orange Blossom Pomegranate Candle sets the mood beautifully with wonderful scents of orange blossom, pomegranate, roses, and cassis.
2) Relaxing. Candles can help you soothe away tensions and stress at the end of a day. According to aromatherapy experts, lavender, jasmine, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang, vanilla, chamomile, and orange soothe away stress and tension and allow you to really relax. Like its name suggests, the Aromatherapy Interventions Chill Out Soy Candle is perfect for unwinding. Notes of ylang ylang and lavender help create a peaceful, stress-free mood.
3) Revitalizing. Sometimes, you need a little extra boost to get going, especially if you work at home or want to get some great energy going for a party. According to aromatherapy experts, jasmine, lemon, patchouli, peppermint, sandalwood, pine, and clove are just a few of the scents that help get rid of fatigue and give you more pep in your step. The Flare Evergreen Candle, for example, combines bright, fresh fragrances to give you a new take on life.
4) Cozy. According to aromatherapy experts, Coconut, Sandalwood, apples, cinnamon and spicy scents create a cozy atmosphere. The Altru Humanity (Dark Amber & Spice) Candle is a perfect way to create a cozy home atmosphere. With scents of dark amber, clove, vanilla and smoked cedar wood, this candle helps you create a rich, welcoming environment in your home. Plus, proceeds from this candle go towards Alliance for a New Humanity, a non-profit groups working to create a peaceful and sustainable world. Therefore, while you improve the environment in your home, you’re helping others create their homes.
5) Exotic. Maybe you’re an armchair traveler. Or, perhaps you want to get away from the everyday without spending your savings on an exotic safari. Exotic scented candles, rich with spices, let you set an exotic, adventurous mood in your own home with minimal effort. If you want to get away from it all, look no further than the Votivo Moroccan Fig Candle. With rich, warm spices, this candle will make you feel a million miles away from your everyday life.