Many people want to find safe, effective, affordable ways to bring fragrance into their homes. There are many ways to do this, including sprays, candles, diffusers, and special gadgets that are plugged into walls. For many customers, though, quality candles and diffusers are especially attractive, since they last for a longer time than room spray and tend to be faster than low-cost gadgets filled with chemicals. If you are considering getting diffusers, you may wish to consider the many advantages diffusers can offer:
1. They are a safer option. Quality diffusers make use of essential oils (or combinations of these oils to create a specific fragrance), a vase, and natural diffuser reeds which absorb the oil and allow the fragrance of the oil to suffuse a room. Higher quality diffusers contain no harmful chemicals or toxins that can be dangerous. All diffusers, of course, work without flame or heat, so there is no need to worry about an accidental fire if you leave a diffuser unattended for a short time.
2. They are allowed in places where candles cannot be burned. While high quality scented candles are wonderful, they are not allowed everywhere. Some office environments ban candles, due to insurance concerns, and many hotel rooms no longer permit candles due to fire hazards. These may be the very places where a little fragrance can add some coziness and personality, however. With diffusers, there is no need to worry. Since diffusers have no open flame, they are allowed in virtually all environments that permit scent.
3. Diffusers may contain fewer toxins. While room sprays and low-cost home fragrance solutions often make use of synthetic fragrances and chemicals, diffusers contain natural essential oils, which have been used safely for thousands of years for their scent.
4. They are longer lasting. Even the best standard candles only last up to 60 or 70 hours, while diffusers work around the clock, wherever you place them, to add scent to a specific room or area. Diffusers full of oil can last for many months of around-the-clock use before the diffuser reeds and oils need to be replaced.
5. Diffusers offer a very good value. Diffusers last a very long time and eventually, after months of constant use, only the reeds and oil have to be replaced. The vase or container can remain the same, so that you do not have to pay for this again. Over time, this makes diffusers a very good value when compared to other home fragrances.
6. They mean less hassle. Diffusers are more time-effective because they do not require tending. You can set them up and the oil will naturally climb into the diffuser reeds and be exposed to the air. The only thing you will need to do is replace the oil once it is gone and occasionally turn the reeds (when you want a stronger fragrance). Most of the time, however, you can forget about diffusers and just let them work.
7. Diffusers are environmentally-friendly. Diffusers are made from natural materials and natural oils. They do not release soot, chemicals, or other pollutants into the air.
8. They offer a wonderful fragrance. Diffusers offer a wonderful array of fragrances and scent combinations. The Altru Integrity diffuser, for example, combines notes of jasmine, bamboo, and lilac for a wonderfully exotic combination. The Voluspa Santiago Huckleberry Diffuser combines the fragrance of Huckleberry with sugar cane and vanilla pods. The Voluspa Baltic Amber Diffuser scents your home with Amber resin, sandalwood, vanilla, and cedar wood. The Dayna Decker Leila Diffuser combines the scent of bergamot, grapefruit, dewberry, amber, musk, and lemon flower. There are many wonderful options when it comes to diffusers – you can select one you love.