Scented candles are a great way to bring wonderful fragrance to a room, but they are not always the ideal choice. Candles cannot be left burning unattended, can pose a danger to pets and children, and can pose a fire hazard. Many office buildings, hotels, and nursing homes do not allow them. If you want to add scent to a room, you can only use candles for a limited time. When you leave the room, you need to extinguish your candle. This means that when you return to the room, your favorite fragrance will not be there to greet you. You will need to relight the scented candle to enjoy the fragrance again.
In situations where candles are just not possible, aromatherapy diffusers are a wonderful alternative. Aromatherapy reed diffusers include oil, diffuser reeds, and a decorative jar or glass. These diffusers are simple to use. Simply place the diffuser reeds in the oil and once the reeds are coated well with the oil, simply turn them upside down in the glass or jar, so that the coated part of the reed is exposed to the air. The reeds will diffuse scent through an entire room for months. You can periodically re-coat the reeds for a more prominent fragrance. Once the oil evaporates, you can replace the oil and reeds.
There are many advantages to aromatherapy reed diffusers:
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers use no heat and can therefore be used where candles are prohibited.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers pose no fire hazard because they use no heat.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers last much longer than candles, and therefore offer amazing value.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers take less time than candles – they require no lighting and relighting, no maintenance, no wick trimming.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers do not produce any soot.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers are very attractive and decorative, due to the beautiful jars or glasses they have.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers can scent a room around the clock, even when you are not there.
- Since they work around the clock, reed diffusers greet you with your favorite fragrance as soon as you walk in through the door.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers are perfect for getting rid of odors or bringing your favorite fragrances into a room.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers are perfect for aromatherapy or meditation.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers make a great gift for a special occasion or just yourself.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers are very eco-friendly – the glass jars are recyclable and reusable.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers do not need to be completely replaced each time – you can simply replace the oil and the diffuser reeds every few months, as the oil evaporates out.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers come in an array of scents to suit every mood.
- Aromatherapy reed diffusers come in a variety of styles, to match every décor.
- Some of the finest scented candle manufacturers make reed diffusers, so it’s possible to find some very high-quality, luxury diffusers.
- You can use diffusers alone or with a candle.
- Quality diffusers are made from high-qulaity natural oils, which are much safer to use in your home than air fresheners – and are far more effective as well.